Business Development and Planning
Through our Trireme Management Services Group, we provide proven expertise to help our clients objectively evaluate their business situation and opportunities. Whether you need to restructure, are looking to drive growth or have decided to transition out of your business, Trireme’s team of professionals can take you through the numerous strategic options available and, once chosen, guide you through execution to successful implementation.
We have expertise in the following business segments:
- Technology & Communications
- Real Estate Management
- Business & Financial Services
- Natural Resources & Energy
Within each business segment, we bring the following support:
- Interim executive management & advisory services
- Strategic planning
- Marketing & sales expertise
- Business assessment, planning & development
- Corporate development & structuring
- Human resources management & staff integration
- Specialty debt & equity financing (from private and institutional
- Mergers, acquisitions, rollups and asset divestitures
- Operational and balance sheet restructuring
- Transaction oversight & negotiation management
- Due diligence management
- Post transaction implementation & advisory services
Capital Investment and Debt Financing
As operating partner to Sphaeris Capital, a New York-based investment management firm, Trireme Capital Group brings clients, looking to fund growth and other financing initiatives, the added value of access to US investment thinking. Our team of experts have relations within financial markets on both sides of the border. We know how the industry players think, what they are looking for in their target transactions, and we know how to position our clients to get their attention. If you don’t have the ideal funding plan, don't worry, our Management Services team will work with you to produce one. Then our Capital Group will make the necessary introductions and guide the process on your behalf. Whether you're an early stage or mid-market company, require specialty private equity and/or debt, Trireme is there to help.
Our Independent Sponsor model combines the rigor of traditional private equity (investment acumen and portfolio management) with stronger investor alignment on core issues.
As an Independent Sponsor, Trireme has proven expertise in creating buying entities for certain divestment and/or M&A opportunities. With a recognized, award-winning management team, Trireme would be pleased to bring its expertise to the table as an option for creating a buyer for your business.